What are cookies?
- ensure that the website works as it should;
- to ensure that you do not have to re-login each time you visit the site;
- save your settings during and between visits;
- improve site speed/security;
- allow you to share pages on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn;
- ensure that you can customize the site once you're logged in so you can find what you're looking for faster;
- constantly improve the website to make it even more attractive for you;
- create more effective marketing.
What types of cookies do you use?
Strictly required cookies
These cookies on the website are necessary for the user to navigate and use the website functions, for example to remember the information entered in the forms when the user moves from one page to another during the browsing session. Without strictly mandatory cookies, it would become impossible to provide certain website services and the website would not function as smoothly as it should. These cookies do not collect any information for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the Internet.
Analytical cookies collect information about website usage and help improve website performance. For example, analytical cookies can show which pages are visited the most, help to log problems with the website and show whether the advertising displayed on the website is effective. Analytical cookies do not collect personal user information and all information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
Functional cookies allow the website to remember your choices and provide improved and more tailored features to your needs. Functionality cookies also remember changes you have made, such as personalizing a particular web page, as well as in other cases, such as when you watch a video or leave a comment on our website. Functionality cookies do not track your actions on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies
Targeting or advertising cookies are used to show you advertising that is more interesting and more relevant to your interests, or to limit the number of times the same advertisement is displayed on the website. This type of cookie is also used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies can be used to remember what you looked at when you visited the website.
What cookies do you use?
The site uses strictly mandatory, analytical and targeted or advertising cookies.
How can I manage cookies?
- Strictly mandatory cookies and analytical cookies are a condition of using our website. If you refuse these types of cookies, we cannot predict how our website will function when you visit it.
- You can control the use of functional cookies and targeting or advertising cookies by changing your browser settings.
Information about cookies on the website
|Purpose||Cookie name||Expiry date||Data used|
|Records the user's arrival time||October_session||Until the closing of the Website window||Unique ID|
|Google Analytics: identify users||_ga||2 years||Random ID|
|Google Analytics: identify user||_gid||1 day||Random ID|
|Google Analytics cookie than synchronizes with Google Analytics account||_utmt_UA_XXX||6 month|
|Google Analytics: stored information about where the user came from, what search engine they used, what link they clicked, what keyword was used||__utma, _utmb, _utmc||2 years|