The gastronomic history that has been nurtured between the Middle Ages and the Enlightenment hides a multitude of tastes. Give a voucher to discover them with a 4 or 6-course dinner.
Rules for buying and using gift vouchers:
- You can buy a gift voucher by visiting the restaurant or by filling in the online booking form;
- Electronic gift vouchers are only sent after payment of the invoice;
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase;
- For a 1-month extension, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; only vouchers still valid will be extended;
- Once the validity period has expired, the voucher is no longer valid and cannot be used;
- To use the voucher, please make a reservation in advance, either by phone or by completing the online reservation form; if you arrive without a reservation, you will only be admitted on a space-available basis;
- Please inform us of any additional services you would like to have at the time of booking (for example, a 4-course dinner can be replaced by a 6-course dinner, or drinks can be added to the dinner at an additional cost);
- If the price of the additional drinks or goods or services you wish to purchase exceeds the amount indicated on the gift voucher, the difference can be paid by any convenient payment method: cash, credit card, or bank transfer. If the price of the goods or services chosen is less than the amount indicated on the gift voucher, the difference is not refundable;
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements at least 2 days before the dinner; in case of failure to do so, the dinner will be served with the usual dishes;
- The voucher can be used once;
- The voucher is non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash, other items or services;
- Gift voucher is not valid 14-02-2024, 24-12-2024, 31-12-2024.
For more information and questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +370 637 333 00.